For those of you attending this years Elevator U Conference at Michigan State University please note that the agenda is available for download through the following link. Note that presentation topics are subject to change without notice. A couple of important notes are shared below.
Program Agenda/Hand Out Download: http://elevatoru.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ElevatorU-Conference-Agenda-2012-MSU.pdf
Vendors/Exhibitors: Please note that if shipping material to the show you will need to prepay $45 to have it moved into the Football Stadium. This needs to be done online through MSU. The link is noted below and is NOT arranged through Elevator U. See page three of the Program Agenda/Hand Out above for additional information and complete shipping instructions: http://usd.msu.edu/logistics/services/event-material-management.html
The NAEC Education Committee has reviewed your Continuing Education Application for the 2012 Elevator U Conference. We are pleased to inform you that the committee has approved the educational content at a total value of 12.0 contact hours for CET and 6.0 contact hours for CAT Continuing Education.
- Watts Up with Lighting @ 1.0 CET/CAT contact hrs.
- What’s Killing Hoist Rope Life … @ 1.0 CET/CAT contact hrs.
- Emergency Power Comparison @ 1.0 CET/CAT contact hrs.
- ASME: How to Cracker Barrel @ 1.0 CET contact hrs.
- Elevator Accidents – Cracker Barrel @ 2.0 CET/CAT contact hrs.
- Is the Elevator Working? @ 1.0 CET contact hrs.
- Door Restrictors @ 1.0 contact hrs.
- MCP – Cracker Barrel @ 1.5 CET contact hrs.
- ADA Design @ 1.5 CET contact hrs.
- Solid State Starters @ 1.0 CET/CAT contact hrs.
Thank you for your support of this years conference. Have safe travels to Michigan State and see you in June!
Elevator U – Board of Directors