Submit Your Project:
The upcoming Elevator U Conference will be hosted by the University of Nebraska (Lincoln) from June 23-26. We are looking for colleges, universities, consultants and/or contractors that have projects they’ve completed or worked on to consider presenting on them at the conference.
If you have a project that you’d like the Educational Committee to consider for a presentation please contact us with the details requested below. In the past these have been very successful and well received.
We appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you. Full conference registration information and formal details will be sent out very soon.
Please send us an email with the following details:
Indicate if your topic suggestions pertains to one or more of the following categories (at least one must be chosen)
- Special Projects on College/University Campuses
- General Elevator Education
- Introduction/General Elevator/Escalator Education
- Maintenance of Elevators/Escalators & Vandalism
- Campus Safety
- Long Term Planning for Elevator/Escalators
- American with Disabilities Act and Building Access
- Contract Management
- Other (please explain)
List three learning outcomes that those attending or watching will walk away with after the presentation is completed.