Mark your calendars for next years Elevator U Conference. It will be held the week of June 22nd, 2015 at Ohio State University. More details to follow. If there’s a topic you’d like to hear about or an item you would like to learn in greater depth, contact us.
Elevator U’s 2014 is right around the corner and is providing the following educational credits. It’s not too late to sign up. To do so click here!
NAESA International Has Approved The Following – Remember that if you require QEI Credits you will need to pay a $25 stipend fee for Elevator U to submit your name and QEI number to NAESA International. We will have a sign in sheet for each presentation for those of you who would like to receive QEI Credits.
6/24-26/2014 Elevator U – Annual Conference, Lincoln NE 68588
• Changing Geared to Geardless by Dennis Rhodes Approved for .1 CEU
• Seismic Requirements and Solutions for Unintended Movement by Tracey Fackler Approved for .1 CEU
• Wind Stack Issues on Hoistway Doors by Chris Marshall Approved for .1 CEU
• Alterations and Acceptance Inspections-2010-2013 Code Changes by John Rearick Approved for .1 CEU
• Industry Safety by Bob Shepherd Approved for .1 CEU
The NAEC as well has approved this year’s Elevator U conference for the following CET Credits. If you would like a certificate or need CET/CAT continuing education credits you will need to sign in before each of the presentations in order to receive one. They have approved the educational content at a total value of 5.0 hours CET and 1.0 Safety credit for a total of 6.0 contact hours.
• Changing Geared to Gearless – Approved for 1.0 CET
• Seismic Requirements and Solutions for Unintended Movement – Approved for 1.0 CET
• Noise Control – Approved for 1.0 CET
• Wind Stack Issues on Hoistway Doors – Approved for 1.0 CET
• Alterations & Acceptance Inspections – 2010 and 2013 Code Changes – Approved for 1.0 CET
• Industry Safety – Approved for 1.0 Safety
**Please Note: The 2014 EU Conference Dates have been changed to the following.
- June 23, 2014 – Golf and Board Meeting
- June 24, 2014 – 1st Day and Evening Event
- June 25, 2014 – 2nd Day and Expo
- June 26, 2014 – 3rd day, wrap shortly after lunch.
June 17, 18, 19 for the 2014 EU Conference at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln, NE. More details to follow. We will have a golf outing on Monday June 16 June 22nd.